A team committed to
excellence, positivity, and growth.
At DeBlois Electric, we invest in our people and are proud to watch them grow in their trade. As a family owned business for over 50 years, we owe our excellent reputation and diverse project successes to our hardworking team. Our management crew all started in field labor, and the average employee has over 15 years of service for DeBlois Electric. This commitment is a true testament to the power of our supportive environment, great training programs, and long-term opportunities.
Career Opportunities for Licensed Journeymen and Master Electricians
Project Foremen | Service Technicians | Field Electricians
- Licensed Journeymen or Master looking for growth opportunity
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and supportive team environment
- Varied portfolio of project work throughout Maine
- Proven and successful systems and procedures in place
- Ongoing education and training programs
- Training in project leadership available
- Established family-owned local company with excellent reputation
- Longevity of employment – average of 12 years
- Managers have been promoted from field
- Tool program and full benefit package
If that sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume below and visit us in person to apply.
Full Benefits. Rewarding Work.
DeBlois Electric employees receive competitive full time or hourly wages, and full benefits including health insurance, life insurance, and 401K. Additional perks include vacation and holiday pay, tool program, uniforms, and travel reimbursement.
DeBlois Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Here’s What Our Team Says About Working At DeBlois Electric
- “We have a great sense of community.”
- “This company is family-first, and they mean that. We all support each other outside of work, too.”
- “Everyone works well together. Real friendships are formed in this place.”
- “We work hard, and we play hard, too. We like spending time together at company events and outings.”